CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lost motivation...

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. I lost motivation over the weekend, and didn't track anything I ate! During the middle of the week I stepped on the scale and had lost 5 lbs(probably from being sick for so long) but by the time I weighed in on Sunday, I'd gained 4 of it back. The weekends are hard for me because I'm with Trevor most of the weekend, and I seem to lose the ability to use portion control when I'm with him. We went to Golden Corral on Saturday....that place is horrible for a dieter! I was proud of myself for getting a big salad and only 1 roll, which if you know me, took a lot of self control! But then I tried 15 different desserts(small exaggeration...very small...) and ruined it all! I probably would have been better off to have a regular meal so my tummy was full and then have just 1 dessert. Oh well. Monday I decided to try again, and did pretty good, aside from the mcdonalds for dinner. I tracked what I ate, and did an hour of Zumba with some friends from church. Today was even better. I did good tracking, and went to the gym with my sister. We walked/jogged for almost an hour, and did our 100 crunches. I even ran at 7 mph for a short time, which is pretty big for me. I can tell that I'm getting stronger, and that's kind of exciting. My goal for this week is to continue to track what I eat, and drink at least 8 cups of water/day. So what is your goal for the week? How was last week?

3 comments:

gnomeswife77 said...

You're doing awesome! Glad you jumped back on the wagon. That's what matters, right?! I had fun going to the gym too. Wish we could go more often together. Love ya lots!

Naomi said...

You're doin' it! My goal for the week. . . . well, I am trying to drink more water and I should probably stop snacking on chocolate chips while I do the dishes. Keep it up! I'm cheering for you! :)

Anonymous said...

I had a horrible week, so at least you just had a bad weekend! My goal this week is to just stay with my program! 2 shakes and making sure I take my supplements when I should