CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Today was a pretty good day! I tracked everything I ate, even down to that little jelly bean that I couldn't resist eating! I stayed within my allotted calories, which is pretty hard for me to do! I even exercised! For Easter I got Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, which I've heard really good things about. It was only a 20 minute workout, but I can tell I'm going to be sore!! It's a combination of 3 minutes cardio, 2 minutes strength training, and 1 minute abs, then repeated a gazillion times...at least that's what it felt like! But I'm proud of myself for pushing myself to do it. Hopefully tomorrow will be just at good, although that Easter candy is calling to me, and I'm not sure how long I can resist!!!

0 comments: