CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

A fresh start....again.

Well, my story seems to be the same every week! I can't stay motivated! I lost motivation last week, and gained back the lbs I lost the week before. It's so frustrating because I worked really hard the week before to be good. And then I have a bad week and I'm back at the beginning. BUT, I'm not going to dwell on my bad week. This week is going to be better! I tracked everything I ate today, and only went over by 50 calories. I set my alarm early so I could get up and exercise, but was too tired. I worked all day and was too tired to work out tonight. I have tomorrow off though, and I'm going to spend a couple hours at the gym to make up for missing today's workout. Jacki and I have been going to the gym a couple times a week, and I'm starting to see a difference. I've lost a couple inches on my bust(not exactly what I want to lose, but whatever!) and a couple on my waist. Plus, I actually fit into my capris from last summer. They're still a little tight, but it's exciting to know my body is changing. I haven't lost very much weight, but working out has made me see results a lot faster, and that is really exciting!

So, my goals for this week are:
1-exercise at least 4 days
2-drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
3-do 20 push ups Mon, Wed Fri
4-do 100 crunches Tues, Thurs, and Sat
What are your goals?? Do you want to join me for any of my goals? ...I guess I'd better go so I can do my push ups before bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

as I said on Sunday, If I was a dude I would think you were Hot! joking aside, you are looking great!