CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm sick!!

Well, I'm home sick with the flu bug again. Nausea and the runs...oh the joy. Although I may lose a couple pounds from this sickness! Now if only I can keep them off! I haven't felt up to exercising yesterday or today, but hopefully tomorrow I will feel good enough to do my 30 day shred or go to the gym. I'm hoping to take the kids for a walk tonight, and then I'll at least get some activity in for the day. As for tracking my food, I've been really good about tracking, and yesterday I didn't eat enough calories! I don't think I've ever had that problem! (true, I was nauseous all day from the flu bug, but still, it was kind of exciting!!) Today I think I may go over my calories because all I've been eating is toast, crackers, and mashed potatoes! I'm in carb heaven!! Oh well. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and can get back into this.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Juli you are amazing. I know that you can do this! I hope you get feeling better soon! As for me, I am taking it one day at a time. Pregnancy and I just really don't get along. It is difficult for me until the end, so I really can't wait for this little one to get here! Your family is so darling and I miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

poor juli! you've been so sick! Your doing a great job! I hope you get to feeling better!

LovemySi said...

We all have the same flu bug over here. :(

Barbara M. said...

Hey Bug! This is really a good idea. I will try and get my act in gear and do the same. I can't do too much until this dumb cast is off my foot (I hope they feel great after all this)but I can at least do my crunches and arm exercises. It was fun talking to you yesterday! Hope you feel great really soon!!! Love you tons, Mom